OF DELTA TRANS GROUP
- DELTA TRANS TRANSPORTE SP. Z O.O.
- DELTA TRANS LOGISTIK SP. Z O.O.
RELEASE DATE: 01.08.2021
§1 General provisions
2. This Policy is an information document that is an expression of the Administrator's care for the rights of persons visiting the Website using the services offered through it, but it does not replace the security policy conducted by the Administrator.
The administrator of personal data is Delta Trans Logistik sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Świętochłowice (41-605), chorzowska 118-120, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 141688, NIP 627—001-24-18, REGON 270513902. Pursuant to relevant agreements, the Joint Controller of personal data is Delta Trans Transporte sp. z o.o. registered in Świętochłowice (41-605), Chorzowska 134 B, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number 0000101278, having the following identification numbers: NIP 6270012401 and REGON 008063023
4. The Administrator can be contacted by: sending a letter to the address indicated above, or sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via e-mail email@example.com.
6. Personal data – in accordance with the instruction of Art. 4 point 1) gdpr means information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
§2 Personaldata collected through the Website and their processing
Pwithdrawal, purpose and scope of processing
1. The Administrator's Website located at the address of the http://www.deltatrans.pl collects the following personal data:
a) dla contact forms:
First name, last name;
The content of the inquiry.
b) dla e-commerce form:
Name and surname,
Number of packages per month,
Number of product variants,
Do the products have an ean code,
2. The data administrator declares that he processes personal data on the basis of
a) Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the consent of the data owner.
b) Article 6(1)(.b) of the GDPR, i.e. gprocessing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
c) art.6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, i.e. rightsunjustified purpose of the Administrator, which is to get to know the opinions of website visitors about the services provided by the Administrator and to monitor, detect and stop possible fraud and abuse committed through the services provided by the Administrator.
3. The data controller processes personal data for the purpose indicated in the relevant consent, i.e. to enable contact, and/ or to provide information to interested persons,or for the purpose indicated in paragraph 2 (.b) and (c) of this policy. The data controller processes the data only to the extent necessary for these purposes.
4. If the data owner has given such consent, the Administrator may use the data obtained in e-commerce forms for direct marketing.
5. Personal data obtained through the Website forms are not made available to third parties, except when such disclosure results from applicable law obliging the Administrator of personal data to provide them to authorized entities.
6. The data administrator processes data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, or until the consent is withdrawn by the Website user, or until the end of the Website's activity.
7. The consent given may be withdrawn at any time and without affecting the lawfulness of data processingthat was carried out before its withdrawal.
8. Withdrawal of consent can be made by sending a message with a request to stop processing data using the Website form, or by sending an e-mail to the address of the data protection officer.
9. The Administrator does not undertake activities referred to as profiling in relation to persons whosedata has beenobtained through the Website.
10. The data administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the rights of freedoms and legitimate interests of persons whose data he processes.
a) The recipients (processors of entrusting) of personal data are entities providing IT services for the Data Administrator. The exchange of personal data with these entities is governed by a contractwith trusted partners.
§3 Rights of owners of personal data
1. Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, a person who has provided data via the Website forms has the following rights:
· Right of access to data (Art. 15 GDPR)
· Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
· Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") (Art. 17 GDPR)
· Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
· Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
· Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
2. The data owner may exercise his rights by sending an appropriate request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. lub by sending a registered letter to the correspondence address of the Data Administrator.
3. The request, in order to correctly identify, should be sent from the e-mail address that was indicated in the Website form along with other data. This is the implementation of Article 12(6) of the GDPR. In justified cases, the Administrator contacts the person submitting the request by phone or e-mail in order to verify the authenticity of the application and precisely determine the expectations
4. In accordance with the law, the Administrator shall, within 30 days, provide the person who submitted the request with an answer about the actions taken.
5. If the Administrator does not take such actions, he will inform the person submitting the request about this fact.
6. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
7. The Administrator's actions have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly: GIODO).
1. The Website is equipped with security measures aimed at protecting personal data under the Administrator's control against loss, improper use and modification. The administrator also has appropriate documentation and has implemented appropriate procedures related to the protection of personal data in the companye
2. The Administrator ensures that he protects all disclosed information in accordance with the applicable regulations and security protection standards, in particular:
a) only authorized employees or associates of the Data Controller and authorized persons dealing with the operation of the Website, to whom appropriate powers of attorney have been granted, have direct access to personal data collected by the Data Administrator in accordance with Article 29 of the GDPR;
b) The Administrator declares that when commissioning other entities to provide services, he requires partners, in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR, to ensure sufficiently high standards of protection of entrusted personal data, to sign appropriate entrustment agreements in which the partners confirm the application of standards and the right to control the compliance of these entities with these standards.
3. The Administrator reminds, however, thatdue to the public nature of the Internet, the use of services provided electronically may be associated with risks, regardless of the Administrator's due diligence.
§5 Cookies files and statistical data collection
1. The Website collects the following information about visitors to the Website:
IP address assigned to the computer of the person browsing the Website or external address of the Internet provider,
domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type. The Website logs concern the proper operation of the Website and security (including IP addresses of computers entering the Website), however, they do not associate them in any way with personal data. On the basis of log files, statistics may be generated to assist in administering the Website. The aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that allow identification of people visitingthe Website.
b) Navigation data:
The Website may also collect so-called navigation data, in particular data about links and references that they decide to click on or about other activities undertaken on the Website.
2. Some areas and functions of the Website may use so-called cookies, i.e. text files saved on the User's computer, identifying him in the way necessary to enable certain operations. Cookies are used, among others, to remember the data necessary to log in the user. The condition for the operation of cookies is their acceptance by the User's browser and not to delete them from the disk. Files of this kind usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the website guest's end device and gaining access to them is theAdministrator.
4. Cookies are used for the purposes of conducting statistics of analytics, development, advertising and marketing, in particular:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how visitors use the website, which allows us to improve its content;
b) error analytics
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies).
a) "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of a person visiting the Website until they leave the Website or turn off the software (web browser).
b) "Permanent" cookies are stored in the end device of the person visiting the Website for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the device owner.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the person visiting the Website. Visitorsto the Website may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
§6 Information about server logs
1. The Administrator collects the so-called Website logs regarding the proper operation of the Website and security (including IP addresses of computers entering the website), however, it does not associate them in any way with personal data. On the basis of log files, statistics may be generated to assist in the administration of the Website. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying visitors to the Website.
2.Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
a.the time of arrival of the query,
b.the time of sending the reply,
c.the name of the guest station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d.information about errors that occurred during the implementation of HTTP transactions,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the Guest (referer link) – if the website was accessed via a link,
f.information about the Guest's browser,
g.IP address information.
3. On the basis of log files, statistics may be generated to assist in the administration of the Website. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying visitors to the Website.
§6 Final provisions
2. The Data Administrator reserves the right to make changes, withdraw or modify the functions or properties of the Website's websites, as well as to cease operations, transfer rights to the Website to a third party and perform any legal actions permitted byapplicable law.